We are looking for a candidate to join our Mini Meals team - which is the fastest growing platform within the European Savoury business. With very big ambition for this category, we need to future proof our current offer as well as expand our portfolio beyond Hot Instand Savory Snack to unlock further growth in growing categories.
You will be expected to lead strategic projects and to inspire the cross-functional business partners (local markets, R&D, Supply Chain…) with a forward thinking & lean mindset to build the future of snacking. The role reports to the European Mini Meals Platform Leader.
We’re looking for someone with the passion, appetite & tenacity to build a superior core through renovations for the future as well as having a keen eye for identifying opportunities for breakout innovation and the execution of it.
- Future proofing our portfolio in the light of the latest trends (naturalness, healthier habits, salt and sugar concerns…) is becoming highly important in order to attract new consumers and retain the ones that might leave the category.
- Executing the innovation roadmap that transforms the portfolio towards the future with breakout mixes.
- Developing new propositions in line with consumer needs in our current market playground (Snack Pots and Block Noodles segments)
- Identifying new areas of opportunity to expand our portfolio further and bring additional growth.
- Delivering projects OTIF to secure launch timings in the countries
- Ensuring full alignment with countries and fostering local projects while leveraging European synergies
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experienced and ambitious, with proven capability in leading cross functional innovation projects, ensuring they are aligned to market requirements and to global/regional strategy
- Genuine passion/interest in food is highly desirable
- Capable of making the complex simple and communicating succinctly
- In equal measures, capable of operating strategically, analytically, creatively and pragmatically.
- Appetite for portfolio transformation and wanting to have immediate impact in the market.
- Resilience in the face of setbacks. Solution oriented.
- A track record of project leadership and a passion for working with other (culinary) cultures.
- A willingness to invest to build networks both in-person whilst also being capable to foster relationship remotely
- Passion for people