Assistant Brand Manager
Are you passionate about Marketing? Are you looking for a challenging mission in which you can develop yourself, your skills and knowledge about Marketing?
Come join Unilever Scratch Cooking category!
We are looking for an innovative and creative Assistant Brand Manager with a passion for Food and Cooking, who will lead independently a mix of Innovation, Rejuvenation and 5S projects across the Scratch cooking platform in Europe (Bouillons, Seasonings, Sauces) for Knorr, one of the biggest brands for Unilever in the world.
The European Scratch Cooking platform includes Bouillons, Seasoning & Sauces predominately all under Knorr brand. It is a very diverse platform with many different sub-categories and is present in ~80% of European households. These categories overall are showing strong growth however mostly coming from outside our current footprint. Therefore, we have embarked on a massive portfolio transformation agenda to move into the good for you & good for the planet space with speed and scale. Next to it we are challenging ourselves constantly to drive out costs to invest in our brands & products.
You will be part of the Scratch Cooking team working across all Scratch cooking categories leading projects that will accelerate the portfolio transformation across 3 areas:
- Rejuvenation of our Core towards Good for you Core/Future Core Portfolio as the Trusted Category Leader
- Disruptive innovations to unlock the Growth Potential and even adjacent categories
- Drive out non-value adding costs identifying saving opportunities and for reinvestment in our new Knorr brand & purpose communication
Within Scratch cooking we work in a Be.hive / Flex way, meaning that project allocation across Bouillons, Seasonings and Sauces is made based on:
- People purposes and Individual Development Plans
- Business needs
WHAT WILL YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES BE?
Your mission will be to grow the Scratch cooking platform:
- Be project leader of a mix of Innovation, rejuvenation projects as well as savings project, leading independently cross functional teams
- As a part of project management, you will be responsible for product, pack and assets development
- Responsible for Business Performance and Post Launch evaluations, as well as to create relevant presentations and performance/market analysis from source material
- Day-to-day contact with local markets in bringing your brilliant mixes alive, whilst supporting EU countries in deploying their plans
SKILLS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Creativity and passion for exploring new territories and trends, being able to translating this fast into concrete solutions
- Has a natural interest and passion for Food
- Good communication and organization skills, ability to learn quickly, autonomously and with strong initiative and confidence
- Ability to influence stakeholders
- Ability to understand a consumer target and position a brand, project, innovation around consumer insights
- Able to bring a project alive (from idea to 1st production) using project management skills
- Is strong in conceptual and creative thinking while never losing the business deliverables and timelines out of sight
- Fluent English
- Digital and Social media savvy
EXPERIENCE YOU SHOULD HAVE
- At least 1-year experience in Marketing environment, ideally FMCG Central Marketing or Local Marketing
- Previous experience in Foods or Refreshment is a plus
Sign up for new opportunities