Assistant Brand Manager
We are looking for an eager, fast learning, thinking out of box and independent Assistant Transformation Manager , who will help to scope and implement projects that will bring efficiency within current FOOD portfolio.
WHAT WILL YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES BE?
Your mission will be to scope and ensure smooth implementation of projects that we plan for current wide EU FOOD portfolio that are linked with pack or sometimes product change.
This will require:
· Leading independently cross functional team to deliver projects on time in full;
· Leading artwork creation and internal artwork approval process.
· If project requires product change, responsibilities for briefing R&D for change and validation with consumers.
Lead detailed check on wide EU portfolio if codes, claims, packaging needs to be changed given the scope of specific project. This will require direct contact with local marketing team or checking through internal systems.
Ensure synergy between regional, local and SC driven projects on FOOD portfolio. This will require effective communication between regional, local and Supply Chain teams.
Managing budget for FOODs transformative projects
SKILLS YOU SHOULD HAVE
1. Highly organised and structured, with passion for detail.
2. Good communication and organization skills, ability to learn quickly, autonomously and with strong initiative and confidence
3. Ability to influence stakeholders;
4. Ability to bring a project alive using project management skills
5. Fluent English;
6. Good knowledge of Excel.
EXPERIENCE YOU SHOULD HAVE
7. Project management
8. Previous experience in Foods or Refreshment is a plus.
Sign up for new opportunities