Data & Reporting Analyst (Risk & Performance)
Project is closed
Posted Jul 22, 2019
Project ID: UNILJP00008107
6 months (Aug 1, 2019 - Jan 31, 2020)
0 - 68 €/hr
The key accountability is to provide high quality risk & performance analysis to clients and the investment team
Main job purpose:
Reporting to Unilever pension funds and regulators. This involves both preparing and coordinating the provision of reports as well as making sure those reports are complete, correct and on time. You will also contribute to continous improvement initiatives to keep this reporting up to market standards.
Liasing with third party service providers; coordinate and discuss with third party service providers and monitor the service levels of the relevant providers and coordinate regular review meetings.
Develop reports, dashboards and other tools that can transform data into meaningful and useful information that meets the information need of clients as well of the portofolio managers in the Investment team.
Support the other members of the team where and when required
• University degree in Economics, Finance or Information Technology
• Minimum 2-5 year experience in the (institutional) asset management industry
• Knowledge of financial markets and financial instruments
• Experience in working with Factset
• Strong knowledge of Excel and Excel VBA
• Strong analytical skills
• A flexible team player
• Accurate, structured
• Easy communicator
• Fluent in English (spoken and written)
Sign up for new opportunities
+ View all projects