Food solutions FET Performance Reporting Specialist
Whilst UFS is in the midst of the journey on becoming a fully digitized business, the COVID crisis hit the food service industry hard. Experts expect this crisis to stay for multiple years. UFS is a unique business and has decided to come out the COVID crisis as a winner. In these challenging times it became even more clear that our Purpose is to Support, Inspire and Progress.
UFS needs to become more agile, faster than anticipated due to the COVID impact. P&L and external circumstances demand it and earlier UFS investments in digital & the learnings from customer/operator interactions during COVID enable this acceleration now. Hence on back of pivoting our business model to a digitally led one, performance management is key to keep track of progress and unlock value creation.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
The FET Reporting Specialist will be responsible for supporting the performance management drumbeat within UFS through leading edge information management. He / she will be primarily responsible for the maintenance and future developments of our Azure driven reporting stack and on time in full delivery of Performance Reporting towards business stakeholders.
The FET Reporting Specialist interacts with:
- Central UFS Finance Team in Rotterdam
- UFS FP&A team
- Finance leads and Business Partners in UFS MCO’s
- UniOPS team Bangalore
- UFS Global Digital team
- UFS Global Marketing team
- F&R Partners
He/she will ensure On Time in Full delivery of Performance Reporting tools, to be used by both the Global UFS teams and the local UFS teams (>75 countries)
- He/she will contribute to the journey towards UFS Performance Reporting 2.0 (transition from static reporting towards dynamic reporting, based on key stakeholder input)
- He/she will support the digital finance agenda through automation / RPA / exploring (and developing with) new technologies
- He/she will support performance management on several projects (e.g., Digital Acceleration, Aurora, Puccini, The Vegetarian Butcher)
- He/she will help support the Global/local Teams with her expertise and knowledge
- Accountability & Responsibility: able to keep yourself and others accountable and to deliver according to plan.
- Reporting skills: he/she has a natural passion for Reporting technologies and translate business requirements into technical implications
- Business acumen: he/she has a natural passion for performance management.
- Communication skills: able to present effectively to different teams, and to flex the communication style depending on the audience.
- Networking skills: able to work remotely with numerous stakeholders and to develop with them collaborative relationships.
- Talent Catalyst: Develops and magnifies the power of the UFS finance team
- Ownership: proven ability to show responsibility for critical processes
- Innovative: finding creative and effective solutions to business problems
- Excellent excel skills
- At least 3+ years of experience in:
- Driving insights from large scale structured and unstructured data
- Data Mining, Exploratory data analysis, and modelling
- Working with Power Query (M) and Power BI (DAX)
- Extracting and dealing with data from multiple data sources (e.g., financial systems, Marketing databases, etc.)
- Experience working/developing with Azure stack and Azure DevOps is a pre
- Passion for reporting technologies (e.g., PowerBI, Azure, Automation, PBI Report builder)
- Excellent analytical and communication skills (in English).
- Programing language experience (i.e., Python, SQL, VBA, DAX)
- Knowledge of Data Science applications and techniques
EXCITED ABOUT THE ROLE?
- To apply, you must do so online. Please do not forget to upload your CV and a motivation letter.
- Your application will be reviewed against our requirements, and we will be in touch after the closing date to provide you with an update on the status of your application.
Diversity at Unilever is about inclusion, embracing differences, creating possibilities, and growing together for better business performance. We embrace diversity in our workforce. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants and continuing development of all employees regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, and pregnancy and maternity