Global Procurement Assistant
Act as first point of contact for the business for issues/questions relating to contact flexibles feedstocks. Work with users in the Markets to analyse and collate information regarding current requirements and future needs. Efficient, timely and transparent communication to internal customers and suppliers.
Investigate the respective Feedstock markets and finalise opportunities for direct deals based on the global scale and optimum sourcing scenarios
Business engagement: Work with R&D to develop optimised and harmonised specifications within framework of functional specifications for feedstocks in line with the business requirements and set strategy.
Savings: Proactively identify and deliver Savings and/or Cash in line with set targets. Identify and propose cost reduction/continuous performance improvement (supplier) opportunities. Identify, implement and record Value Improvement Programs (VIP) and/ or Action Driven Buying Results in Savings Tool (SRS).
Some clear areas already identified upfront where support will be needed:
• Prepare , run and follow up etenders across markets and feedstocks
• Finalise Global feedstock benchmark with the capabilities, reach out to all markets to collect the input and share the opportunities while holding the market accountable for the price adjustments
• Explore white spaces:
o Map global capabilities across the world for PE speciality films required for monomaterial structures ( ex: MDO PE, metalised PE, BOPE)
o Map the capabilities of recyclers for flexible packaging
o Understand the sourcing routes for PCR
• Analyse data from Crystal ball project for Indonesia, Europe and Argentina. Correlate the results with internal prices and share the outcomes with the market teams.
• Review quarterly with the CRM team the business case to hedge PP and PET.
• Support the forecasting exercise and contribute to the further automisation of the data
• Global and market Packaging Portfolio managers (Contact Flexibles)
• Technology procurement
• Cross cluster global and regional R&D and SC function (manufacturing)
• Suppliers/partners of Contact flexibles and Feedstock.
• Packaging Procurement Leadership team
• University degree
• Procurement professional (CIPS or equivalent)
• Self-starter & independent operator
• Bias for action and strong executor
• Strong in holding people accountable
• Good excel skills and agile with digital tools.
2 to 5 years of relevant experience including:
• Relevant procurement experience in international environment in Strategic Sourcing for PI or IP
• Relevant supply market knowledge of Contact flexibles
• Experience in supply and portfolio strategy development
• Experience in working in a virtual team and regional/global scope
• Experience in management projects
Sign up for new opportunities