Innovation coordinator - communication
Unilever recently opened the doors to its global Foods Innovation Centre in Wageningen, the Netherlands. This state-of-the art facility is situated at the campus of the agri-foods ecosystem, next door to Wageningen University and Research (WUR), knowledge centres, start-ups and many other related enterprises. At this vibrant hub, bright minds come together to innovate the foods of the future for some of the world’s best loved food brands like Knorr, Hellmann’s and Foods services The aim is to work in a true ecosystem environment, to shape the next generation of innovations for Unilever.
Working through ‘ecosystems’ is the new model for Unilever, and the new innovation Centre in Wageningen will be the flagship site to drive this. Unilever wants to play an active role in the midst of the Wageningen ecosystem, and we want to be famous to be a ‘great place to work’, where creativity and entrepreneurship is highly regarded.
To set up this new ways of innovating and to build this reputation, we need someone who supports Innovation Transformation Team to build a strong network in the Wageningen Foods ecosystem and who supports all communication activities.
We need a great team player, with energy and bias for action, who is curious and likes to get things done. The winning candidate can flourish in a new environment where we build the bridge as we walk on it. He or she has excellent writing skills and excellent organisational skills.
Scope of the role
· Organise end-to-end innovation sessions with Unilever teams
· Activate the Foods ecosystem by setting up innovation challenges
· Manage relationships with a variety of internal teams, like R&D, marketing and customer development
· Create impactful communications and campaigns
· Set up an inspirational programme to establish employee engagement with the foods ecosystem
· Working alongside an agile team