Junior Talent Partner,Recruiter Support Compass
Unilever is one of the world`s largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) businesses, with interest across Personal Care, Homecare, Refreshment and Foods product categories. We reach 2 billion consumers a day. It has 161,000 employees. We make products that people love – and that make a difference. Nutritious foods. Household care essentials. Indulgent ice creams. Refreshing teas. Luxurious shampoos. Affordable, disease-combating soaps... and many more. In fact, we make around 400 much-loved brands including global brands such as Knorr & Dove, but also local brand such as Calvé (the Netherlands) and Suave (the Americas) and of course our products of the Vegetarian Butcher. Shoppers buy them in more than 190 countries. That means you’ll find at least one of our products in seven out of ten households on the planet. And we want every one of those products to make a positive impact on the lives of the people who buy them.
We want our business to flourish, and we know that our success depends on others flourishing around us. That's why our purpose is to make sustainable living commonplace, and why sustainable, long-term growth is at the heart of our business model.
As an Internal Recruiter you will oversee and manage the internal recruitment process to deliver great quality service to hiring managers, drive excellence and more human candidate experiences. You are the go-to-person for Hiring Managers regarding vacancies and guiding them through the right Route to Talent – identifying the right talent internally, approaching Open Talent Economy options or looping in the External Talent Partner for external hiring.
You run the recruitment process from start to finish: from talent need to offer acceptance.
During the coming period more bulk recruitment will be ongoing, so you will support the other internal Talent Partners in the setting up and execution of mass recruitment processes, such as supporting in decision forums, interview planning, project management, etcetera.
- Manage Internal bulk recruitment, partner with your colleague Talent Partner, Hiring Manager and People Experience Lead (entry level / manager)
- Secure a great candidate experience and continuously improve and develop the recruitment process in order to deliver optimal solutions to the existing recruitment needs
- Develop strong relations with internal and external stakeholders
- Driving Flex experiences and alternate channels of hiring for the function.
- Provide and analyse data on key recruitment / talent metrics and utilize metrics to identify and implement process improvements.
WHO WILL YOUR KEY STAKEHOLDERS BE?
You will be collaborating closely with your colleagues in the larger BNX Talent, which is made up of around 10 talented colleagues that are passionate about attracting and retaining top talent in Unilever.
Other stakeholders include the internal talents looking for different career opportunities, Hiring Managers and Business Leaders, and the broader HR team (HR Business Partners, People Experience Leads, Operational Hub and the HR Expertise teams: Global Mobility, Reward)
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- HBO Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, preferably in HR / Business / Marketing / Economics or related field.
- Minimum of 1 year demonstrated experience in end-to-end Recruitment preferably at a global business
- Project management skills to be able to manage bulk recruitment projects
- An eye for detail
- Preferably experience and knowledge of international recruitment & procedures
- Fluency in English
- Proficient in MS Office (especially excel) and HR systems (such as Workday or Hiredscore)
- Agility in a dynamic and ever-changing Talent landscape and business and able and comfortable with maintaining multiple, often conflicting, priorities, and deadlines in a demanding environment
- You will work hybrid (partly from home and partly from our Unilever office in Rotterdam)
- Analytical ability
- Customer orientation
- Influencing others
Equal Opportunity Employer: Unilever is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
By highlighting the gender diversity at the workplace, Unilever encourages women equally men to apply. If you look for a job after a long career break or after any type of leave, do not hesitate to apply.