Unilever is proud of its tea business ekaterra, the biggest in the world, with world class purpose driven brands such as Lipton, PG tips and Pukka. eka stands for unity and one purpose while terra stands for earth and nature. As ekaterra we are united in one purpose: growing a world of wellbeing through the regenerative power of plants. Recently Unilever announced that it had agreed to sell ekaterra to CVC Capital Partners Fund VIII.
Present in more than 100 countries, ekaterra generated revenues of €2 billion in 2019. With 11 production factories in four continents and tea growing estates in three countries, ekaterra is a profitable and growing business offering a world of wellbeing with the regenerative power of plants to hundreds of millions of consumers. As a standalone entity, ekaterra is even better positioned to lead the industry with dedicated focus driving greater growth and value.
Under CVC’s ownership, ekaterra has an exciting future ahead with opportunities for increased investments in our brands, our people and our capabilities. Combining the strength and scale of its global iconic brands with speed and agility, ekaterra is brewing a ‘corporate start-up’ mindset that’s opening-up new opportunities to flourish every day – both for its business, and its people.
At ekaterra, we work alongside people who put consumer love at the heart of every decision. Diverse minds who celebrate new ideas, share our values and the commitment we have for the wellbeing of all. In return, we create an environment that gives our people space and freedom, where they can grow as leaders. A connected community where ideas can thrive. Where you explore new challenges. Learning all you need to master your field, and even more about yourself.
Be part of this amazing blend. Join our collective and help us grow a better world of wellbeing and a better you.
You will be joining the ekaterra Talent & Learning Team, we are a small but powerful team taking care of the global talent & learning agenda. In the learning area, we are currently preparing to move to our end-state learning design following the separation from Unilever mid-2022. This involves the transfer to a different learning management system. And we need YOUR support in making this a success!
Your Key Responsibilities
- Prepare learning assets for transfer, for example to revise/improve branding, wording and checking the relevance and up-to-dateness of our assets
- Support change management activities around transfer and general learning activities, for example designing accompanying communication material
- Support in roll-out/coordination of learning activities
- Support administrative learning tasks, for example creating reports of learning asset usage
- Management of your own areas of responsibility during the project
Stakeholder Management and Key Interfaces
- Your will report to the global learning Manager – Marijana Olden
- Depending on the tasks, you will interact with the internal communications team, colleagues from different functions that are responsible for learning activities and ekaterra colleagues globally!
- You will work closely with our external service provider taking care of the administration of our current learning management system and potentially with the new system provider as well.
Skills and Experiences
- Affinity/passion for learning and development
- Project management experience
- Self-driven and interested in working autonomously on area of responsibility
- Agile / growth mindset - ability to be flexible and adjust to the needs of the team
- Good English proficiency (no Dutch needed)
- Experience with learning management systems (Success Factors, Workday or else) is a plus
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for somebody who is an agile thinker, good with words and interested in getting familiarized with our current and future learning management systems to support both the decision-making process, as well as the preparation and implementation of the transfer of assets. You should be comfortable with change, sometimes multiple priorities and be able to prioritize when needed.
If you like working in a team where you will have the opportunity to work quite independently, combining administrative tasks (e.g. preparation of learning assets for transfer) with a more creative side (e.g. designing a accompanying communication assets), then we would be happy to receive your application!