Product Developer for 'meat replacement products' working as part of The Vegetarian Butcher R&D team.
To support the R&D team with product development work in the lab through:
- Development of product formulations according to the business product design brief, processability and safety requirements
- Perform product and ingredient physical-chemical analyses according to needs
- Recording and reporting of experimental data. Ensure high-quality documentation of work in available software systems
- To support implementation of approved formulation in the sourcing unit through pilot plant and plant trials
- To ensure compliance to the Unilever Code of Business Principles and all SHE and QA policies, including the support of product claims, risk management and environmental awareness & legislation.
Bachelor or Masters degree (Food technologist or similar)
Formulation experience (preferably) - working in an R&D Lab
- An eye for detail and analytical thinking
- Pro-active mindset
- Being digitally ‘savvy’
- Able to operate Microsoft programs
- Teamwork and effective cross-functional collaboration
- Analytical & structured thinker
- A person that easily connects
- Good communication skills (written & verbal) and fluency in English
- Ability to work in a multi-functional, multi-cultural environment
- In essence, you’re humble yet rebellious, entrepreneurial, energetic and fun!
- You embrace change, are curious, learn rapidly and easily adapt your ways of working.