Product Lifecycle Coordinator
As a Product Lifecycle (PLC) coordinator, you are an integral part of the business. The PLC encompasses all product masterdata from creating products to in the end the delisting. You will work with most of the departments, think of Research & Development, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Supply Chain and external stakeholders like GS1.
Key mission is to enrich product masterdata and deliver to the right stakeholders on-time and in-full. Not only will you work on the content, within the job profile we’re searching for someone who is always looking for improvements. This could be in the processes or tooling; it all comes down to enterprising behavior and the ability to challenge the status quo.
The end-to-end process between Unilever and the market is continuously changing. Next to that we have global initiatives that are re-inventing our way of working. As a PLC coordinator, this provides a unique opportunity to play an active part in designing the future way of working for the team.
Some (10-20%) travel will be required to ensure full engagement of your benelux stakeholders in driving the on time delivery and the continuous improvement.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Track and Trace reporting analyses of tasks, data completion and quality
- Unlock or escalate issues/delays to ensure on-time and in-full delivery
- Work closely with Marketing Brand Manager to support project delivery
- Execute Local Master data tasks
- Spot opportunities and initiate automation of data, processes and applications
- Build rules to generate automatic data checks
- Translate business requirements to PLC processes
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- HBO or University degree
- Pre: knowledge of end-to-end Product Life Cycle Process
- Pre: Business partner experience to deliver results
- Pre: Understanding of SAP, Workflow tool (e.g. PEGA), Power BI
- Strong Excel modelling skills
- Ability to work fluidly with data and across systems
- Fluent in English and Dutch both in reading and writing. French is a pre.
- Goal orientation
- Practical creativity
- Analytical ability
- Enterprising behavior
- Influencing others
- Ability to learn