Project Manager/deployment lead
We (Unilever Benelux and Unilever DACH) are in the middle of implementing a new tool in our daily order to cash process. This replaces a manual process at the heart of the operation with a brand new technology (SAP4Hana). We are aware that this will not be delivered in one go and hence we will run continuous improvement over the coming 6 month. This continuous improvement includes a new version release with additional functionalities in 5 month from now.
It is crucial that we do not disturb the operation and at the same time optimize the value of the tool.
For this we are looking for a deployment lead/ project manager.
His/her responsibility will be successfully implement the new tool by:
- manage / steer the implementation core team
- coordinate effort with global development incl SAP developers
- collect and channel feedback from (key-) users
- sharpen requirements for phase 2
- ensure the right training / documentation is in place
- safeguard daily operation to not collapse under the improvement
Skills of the right candidate:
- English (Dutch / German are a plus)
- understanding of IT design (principals) ideally SAP (ECC6 & SAP4Hana)
- project mgt. skills / experience
- change management skill
- agile experience is a plus
- min 3 years experience in area of project delivery preferably in IT implementation
Looking for a person that has a business mindset first and a IT understanding second. Would be good if he / she has experience with IT tool implementation so that he / she can translate the business requirements into IT requirements and can anticipate possible issues on technical side and from the perspective of change management.