S4 HANA Solution Architect – Supply Chain Finance (Product costing & Transfer pricing)
This role sits within TeaCo’s Supply Chain Finance workstream as part of Project Blossom, to establish the new systems and processes. The role is pure project based and will focus on the 3 areas of process design for Product costing, Transfer Pricing and SC Month End Close. For this role we are looking for an individual with strong SAP experience in the Supply Chain Finance are gained within a FMCG/ CPG
- SAP experience in Product Costing, Transfer Price and Material Ledger (SAP standard preferred).
- Knowledge of SAP standard functionalities within Product costing
- Implementation experience in SAP ECC and SAP S/4HANA within Product Costing for multiple valuation approach (Legal and Group), Transfer Price and Material Ledger.
- Understand and summarize Business requirements in Product Costing and Transfer Price area (currently many ways of working but the aim is to create globally aligned and simplified processes)
- Understand S/4 HANA solutions provided by the Product Costing Consultant and be able to validate or propose alternatives based on experience and business requirement to the SCF Business.
- Understand TeaCo processes and validate the S/4 HANA solution being able to provide other alternatives
- Help Business to understand the solution and help to standardize the processes across the globe.
- Support TeaCo SMEs and Product Costing Consultant during detailed design sessions
- Involvement through testing and training into deployment
- Part of the SCF Blossom Project Team collaborating with TeaCo SMEs (Factory Finance managers and Shared Service Centre), PWC Consultants and Product Costing Consultant.
- Onsite requirement depending on COVID
- Extension possible for another 6 months