MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
Are you driven to make employee experiences at Unilever as simple and delightful as it can be? Do you want to support people so they can be their best?
As People Experience Lead you will play a key role in delivering a great employee and line manager experience by being the primary contact for Line Managers and Employees. You are end-to-end responsible to deliver a great employee experience for key employee moments. You are the partner to the employee and line manager to guide and support them on multiple HR activities such as (international) moves, leave of absence, illness cases, performance questions, support in restructuring implementation etc.
You have good expertise and knowledge of (HR) policies, labour law, a people and process mindset and are therefore able to provide (proactive) advice on all day to day HR activities.
You deliver a great employee and line manager experience everyday by:
• Acting as single point of contact for any employee challenge, developing close relationship with employees and Line Managers. You make their lives simpler and more effective.
• Finding the right approach for every question using our policies, available expertise, knowledge of laws and systems, social skills as well as your common sense.
• Ensuring that employee policies, practices, and programs are consistently applied across the business.
• Owning and leveraging technologies (e.g. Una, Salesforce) to deliver a great employee experience
• Managing a variety of employee transactions end – to -end and leveraging a network of experts behind the scenes to provide the right solution first time.
This is a great job for you when the following relates to you:
• Are fluent in Dutch and English.
• Have solid experience in advising and coaching line managers and/or employees on HR related matters (e.g. performance issues, job evaluations, conflict situations and questions on leave, pay, promotion).
• Have at least 2 years of experience in HR.
• Are not afraid to push back when needed but driven to deliver an excellent end – to – end employee/line manager experience.
• Fire up when there is a challenge and remain your cool when there are multiple priorities or peaks in workload.
• Are pragmatic and thorough in doing your work and finding the best approach for every situation and spot opportunities for improvement.
• Have proficient and broad understanding of HR systems, policies, labour law and processes.
• Able to work independently whilst also enjoying collaborating with your colleagues.
• You love to work with (new) technology and are interested in HR trends and developments.
• Like to work in a dynamic, complex, international, and ever-changing environment. Not afraid to readjust yourself continuously to changing situations.
• You love to be part of great team of HR professionals
• Have a passion for our great brands and products and sustainability
• Line Managers and Employees
• (Expertise)Data Specialists
• HRBP’s and Talent Advisors
• Expertise teams (e.g. Reward, IR/ER, illness case management, Service Delivery, Global Mobility)
• HR colleagues around the world
Preference for a candidate with experiences in supporting employees who are at risk of redundancy as their role is ceasing to exist.