UFS Finance Analyst
Unilever is one of the world`s largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) businesses, with interest across Personal Care, Homecare, Refreshment (Ice and Tea) and Foods product categories.
Unilever Food Solutions is a division within Unilever serving the professional Foods and Refreshments market, with a global head office in Rotterdam.
Unilever is currently in the process of separating its Tea division. This separation is resulting in various additional financial activities, specifically with regards to the management of Transitional Service Agreements (TSAs), forecasting activities and performance reporting. Therefore, the Global Food Solutions Finance team is looking for temporary support (Aug-Dec, possibly longer).
Purpose of the role
The UFS Finance Analyst will support the Global UFS Finance team on the separation, with different tasks that relate to the setup of the Transitional Service Agreement. Such as performance reporting, forecasting and intercompany invoicing.
Key accountabilities and tasks
- Support the setup and drive performance reporting for the Tea business within the foodservice channel
- Run and support the (separate) forecasting process for the Tea business
- Drive governance on TSAs
- Responsible for monthly intercompany settlements with regards to TSAs.
- Support various adhoc projects related to the separation
- Professional finance qualification
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Ability to provide structure
- Experience in Business partnering, with preference at multinational
- Experience in reporting for different groups of stakeholders
- Able to interact effectively across disciplines and regions.
Top 3 must haves
- Positive attitude
- Not afraid to manage complexity in uncertain environment
- Ability to bring structure
• Central UFS Finance Team in Rotterdam
• Finance leads of country organizations
• Other central finance teams in Unilever
• Tea division
Diversity at Unilever is about inclusion, embracing differences, creating possibilities, and growing together for better business performance. We embrace diversity in our workforce. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants and continuing development of all employees regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, and pregnancy and maternity