Assistant Brand Manager
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
The Small & New Brands team is responsible for introducing and growing new & specialty brands within Beauty and Personal Care in the Dutch market and thinking about new business models. We are looking for a temporary Assistant Brand Manager with great project managers skills and preferably knowledge of Unilever systems and way of working who can take brand ownership on Zendium and support the Brand Manager and team on brands like Vaseline, Schmidt’s and on the introduction of New Brands or white space projects.
Being part of the Small and New Brands team within BPC means part of a growing, and fast evolving segment, transforming our portfolio to be more future fit and locally relevant. Introducing more innovations within the ‘natural’ segment and grow within new consumer target markets.
You will be responsible for :
- Supporting on NL projects and developments with the cross functional teams (Global, Regional, Sales, Supply chain, R&D, Management, Agencies)
- Support on the Media Campaigns in NL
- Support on Digital Platforms (eg. website, KWR)
- Support the Brand Manager in monitoring the financials + drivers with trackers
- Liaising + working closely with the Zendium, Vaseline and Schmidt’s Global teams on the different projects
- Support on a new BPC brand in the Netherlands planned in Q1 2020
What business skills do I need to have?
- Understanding of the NL retail landscape
- Understanding of Unilever Way of Working and Processes
- Track record in exceptional execution (eg. instore materials, promotion materials, folders, tailor-mades)
- Excellent Project Management Skills
- Ability to work with a multi-disciplinary project teams
- Ability to work together with diverse international teams and stakeholders
- Knowledge of Ariba and Financial Budgeting Systems
- Eagerness to learn more about consumer insights and put them into practice
- Passion and interest to implement Agile working in the team
- 3 years’ of work experience / internship FMCG
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Which personal skills do I need to have?
- Positive team spirit, willingness to help others
- Team player - we are a relatively new team, so pulling together to deliver on our mandate is key, this may mean stepping beyond your role to support the wider team.
This will be a temporary position of 6 months to cover maternity leave from May 1st- October 31st.
Sign up for new opportunities