Import Planner Unilever International
Today Unilever International owns a 60 m€ import business in Europe across all main European markets, our business target is to achieve 80m€ import TO in 2022. We operate across all 4 categories and UI is the fastest growing MSO in Unilever.
You will get the chance to work with highly passionate, fun, and professional people. You will have clear and stretching responsibilities and play an active role in our business.
The Import Planning and Customer service is responsible for driving and coordinating the import planning agenda, developing and optimizing planning process. You will be working independently but also jointly with the wider UI supply chain team (demand planning, customer service, innovation) to support growth of the seeding business in the Europe.
What you will be doing?
• Publishing weekly UAPL import projection report and quality control the data
• Lead the import Planning workstream to deliver service, reduce supply gap in current month by fast debottleneck actions
• Actively participate in the demand supply reconciliation meetings with cluster supply lead representing Europe
• Be first point of contact for escalation of supply issues and communicate forward risks to the business.
• Drive development and optimization of Planning processes and way of working in co-operation with functional key users.
• Import Portfolio transaction coordination
• 30% of the time you will be working on data consolidation & analysis
• 40% of coordination with factories
• 20 stakeholdermanagement (explaining results)
What does it take to succeed in the role?
• Proven experience in planning/supply chain,
• Reliability and diligence in performing everyday duties,
• High level of ownership,
• Excellent communication skills,
• Excel knowledge (Pivot table) is a must, SAP skill will be an advantage,
• Broad knowledge of supply chain processes will be an advantage,
• Growth mind-set and business orientation,
• Fluent English (a must)
• Minimum of Bachelor degree as educational level.
Diversity at Unilever is about inclusion, embracing differences, creating possibilities, and growing together for better business performance. We embrace diversity in our workforce. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants and continuing development of all employees regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, and pregnancy and maternity