Intake Agile Insights Manager
We are looking for a senior Global Agile Insights Manager to join the Global UFS Insights Team from our HQ based in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
This role sits within the Global UFS Insights team. The mission of our team to generate insights to support, inspire, progress our operators and drive transformation action/growth. As the UFS Insights team we conduct market research studies with food service operators to understand their needs and translate those needs into actionable plans for our business. While our key focus is food service operators, we also conduct studies with consumers/diners to understand their expectations from operators. Therefore, an understanding of both operators and consumers is within the scope of this role.
We aim to accelerate digital transformation and growth in future fit categories by empowering future-fit marketeers to nurture digital relationships with their operators. To this end we use various resources and most importantly online digital research tools together with our own UFS databases. In this role you will be responsible for using these various research tools and techniques (mainly online digital) and identification of insights and translation of those insights into business strategy and landing them to the business effectively. You will be directly reporting to global UFS CMI Director, be a key business partner to UFS global sales and marketing directors and flexibly work with and support local MCOs where there is no local CMI support.
As Agile Senior Insights Manager, you will,
- Act as a thought leader and business partner to drive business growth by building and embedding understanding of our customers, the category, and the market.
- Be a strong strategic thinker with the ability to join the dots between several different sources of data and information. Must be able to build a cohesive recommendation that helps drive the business forward.
- Build and deliver the annual insights agenda against business objectives and critical knowledge gaps to unlock growth opportunities for the business.
- Drive greater customer connectivity and insights to inspire stronger target consumer engagement through marketing campaigns and activities
- Conduct market research projects with operators and consumers with an agile mindset. Flexibly support MCOs/countries in their research needs where there is no local CMI available
- Lead workshops/global cascades for introducing research insights to the business and translate insights into action
- Manage global agency partnerships and annual contracts
- You have a minimum of 10 years in a strategic insights marketing role
- You have an effective approach in influencing senior stakeholders and peers.
- You are an excellent communicator - able to tell a compelling evidence-based story
- You are curious, a self-starter and eager to learn. If you run into an issue, you won’t stop searching until you understand the cause and find the solution. You have a “can do” mentality and think in solutions rather than problems.
- You are entrepreneurial and enjoy the learning process it brings.
- You are result oriented & data excites you. You have strong analytical skills and data is leading in your actions and recommendations.
- You have hands on experience on qualitative, quantitative, and digital research tools.
- You are precise and have a strong eye for detail.
- You are approachable, patient and experienced in stakeholder management
- You have advanced analytical and communication skills
- You are a truly flexible and agile person, quickly adopt and engage new businesses