The Integrated Operations Benelux team consist of various roles that make Excellent Execution a success. One of these roles is a (contract) role of a Business Solutions Developer. Less time spent on Running the Business to reinvest in Growing the Business whilst Improving Customer and Employee Satisfaction is the vision of Integrated operations. Integrated Operations brings Customer Development, Supply Chain and Sales within Unilever Benelux together in realizing excellent execution. The 4 principles driving Integrated Operations are: end 2 end ownership, maximized automation, one version of the truth and continuous improvement. Team members within Integrated Operations embrace the vision and their daily work practice reflects the 4 principles of Integrated Operations. Integrated Operations effectively works in a cross-country setting, embracing cultural diversity and working in virtual teams.
Competencies key to make Integrated Operations a success, are:
• Practical creativity
• Enterprising behavior
• Ability to learn
The main purpose of the job: ut the main purpose and objectives of the job)
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements, design and develop analytics solutions that satisfy those requirements.
- Partner with stakeholders to understand the business needs & context and to gather the corresponding solutions’ requirements
- Data sourcing (automated) and data preparation for further solutions development steps
- Design/create data model in the backend- this includes doing data transformations, features generation, writing scripts, choosing the best schema that suits the data etc
- Timely delivery of high-quality analytics solutions with a high grade of automation and a minimum of operational effort – ideally build in Azure cloud service and delivered with user interfaces/ dashboard in PowerBi
- Ensure integration of developed tools with the already existing systems and solutions (where necessary) is designed and working effectively
- Provide End-User/Customer training on the developed solutions and ensure their integration in the existing systems.
Experience and qualifications required:
- Balanced profile of business knowledge/understanding and analytical savviness
- Experience in working on large scale analytics products requiring multiple data sources.
- Demonstrable experience with:
- Cloud computing (i.e. Ms Azure), working with SQL and DAX Studio
- Scripting in Python (a must-have)and working with big data tools such as Spark
- Developing analytics solutions UI with PowerBi and working with Excel is a must
- Good communication and documentation skills in English and Dutch/French is a plus.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- B.S. or M.S. in a relevant technical field (Operations Research, Computer Science, Statistics, Business Analytics, Econometrics, or Mathematics, Data/information management).
- Overall experience of 3-5+ years in a similar role preferred (analyzing data and developing UIs)
- Agile mindset and way of working
- Analytical mindset
- Critical thinking and innovative