The role will be the strategic financial business partner to a specific team/function(s).
The primary role of the Finance Manager is to provide strategic decision support and financial leadership to the respective team(s).
Key responsibilities include
1) Partner with the specific team(s) to deliver the annual targets
2) Lead the co-ordination and assessment of monthly risks and opportunities on the targets
3) Drive financial and business controls, through budget review and YTD and YTG commitment
4) Work with stakeholders in developing, implementing internal policies and ensuring compliance
5) Provide analytical support to the client Group in regards to the various initiatives they undertake
6) Provide an unbiased view of business risks and evaluating short-term trade-offs in the light of short and long-term business targets
7) Manage and influence multiple senior business partners.
Skills & Competencies: Candidate should have a university degree and an accounting designation (CMA, CGA, or CA) with a minimum of 5 years of related work experience. The candidate needs to excel in areas of business partnership, strategic influencing, breakthrough thinking, and being a strong change catalyst. The candidate also needs to have demonstrated that he/she is results-oriented with initiative and drive, have strong analytical capability and strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Keypoints: - proactive personality - Leading personality/ indrive - Flexibility -Strong communicative skills - NL not necessary (Bonus) - Low chance on extension -Dare to ask -Comfortable to handle new subjects - Commercial acumen -Business minded
Will be responsible for: - Performance management - Portfolio transformation - Business cases support - Target setting