NRM Finance Analyst Global CD
Business context & background
- Net Revenue Management (NRM) is one of Unilever’s strategic priorities. It has been part of 9 for 2019 and of the growth fundamentals for 2020.
- NRM is a holistic approach to support our Category Growth agenda in a sustainable and profitable way. Unilever focuses on analysis and solutions across 5 levers:
- Brand Portfolio pricing
- Channel, Pack, Price Architecture
- Active Mix Management
- Promotion Management
- Trade Spend Translation
- Building capability and implementing NRM based solutions is a critical enabler of growth of both top and bottom line in the business.
To further integrate the NRM program as a core value driver of the organization by implementing and embedding NRM governance and performance management globally, whilst focusing on excellent execution.
- Support the implementation and embedding of NRM – including governance and performance management - globally, and improving efficiency through automatization
- Finance Business Partner support for the NRM community and leadership team, including priority NRM projects
- Support the methodology development globally for Mix Management (NRM ‘Lever 3’); collect & share best practises and improve methodology accordingly
- Support the global OPSO (Lever 4) and TTS improvement (Lever 5) programme
- Build learning and understanding of NRM across functions
WHAT WILL YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES BE?
- NRM Governance & Performance management
- Global NRM performance tracking and management, provide value add insights to improve decision making and target delivery
- Simplify & automate monthly reporting (incl. updates to data sources, metrics and calculation methods), train teams in self-support of NRM decks
- Fully embed in country & category performance management / performance dialogues
- Support the methodology and capability around Mix Management development
- Support in implement the methodology for D / DE markets, establish successful pilots, and embed the playbook and the capability across the clusters and MCOs.
- Support the global rollout the automation of the mix management diagnostic tools
- Facilitate training and capability building exercises on active mix development
- Support the global OPSO and TTS improvement programme
- Facilitate the performance tracking of OPSO and leverage key insights for key 18 markets
- Further improve integrated reporting of TTS and OPSO
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU SHOULD HAVE
Be a finance business partner to the global and local NRM teams with a ‘can do’ mentality’. Showing great responsibility and accountability, excellent analytical and communication skills, with ability to respond and perform under pressure.
- Successfully completed bachelor-master program
- CIMA completion or equivalent is a pre
- Over 4 years’ experience in financial, operational roles
- Experience of working in cross functional teams within a matrix environment and / or in global (virtual) teams desirable
- Highly proficient in both spoken and written English
Sign up for new opportunities