Supply Chain Project Leader
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
To coordinate Supply Chain (SC) activities to ensure on time in full (OTIF) delivery of: innovation & rejuvenation projects, rollout and Value Improvement Projects (VIP) for FOOD European market.
Data collection and analysis translated into proposals to support and deliver Supply Chain strategies, portfolio complexity reduction & network optimisation.
As SC project leader you have following responsibilities
I. for delivery of Innovation Projects
- You are coordinating the link between different functions in supply chain to ensure the steps e.g. sourcing allocation / link to procurement on new raw & pack material/ capability assessment for new technology including investment in SC.
- In case of existing technologies & smaller projects, you lead and drive SC aspects within innovation process End to End (E2E) until launch/post launch evaluation.
- You ensure effective communication with project team & stakeholders involving cross functional members to support the project timeline and various Risk Assessments such as Technical Risk Assessment (TRA) & Supply Chain Risk Assessment for all projects at each project stage.
- You are business partner with a cross functional team are pending on project type and complexity. You are working with functions from Marketing, Research & Development (R&D), Supply chain Planning, Procurement, Quality Assurance (QA), Factories, 3rd Party Manufacturing (3PM) organisation.
- Provide input on overall innovation business case & support transfer price delivery from contract to market ready.
II. Portfolio Management
- Coordinate data collection & analysis to develop Portfolio Strategies in alignment with marketing and R&D.
- Support migration of the current to the future portfolio; identify with marketing/R&D the trends & requirements in consumer & customer needs and translate in required SC capabilities.
- Identify the key drivers of complexity in the Foods category across the end to end (E2E) supply chain.
- Monitor with detailed analysis the (sub category) portfolio healthiness in terms of number of products in/out, critical volumes & technical aspects in alignment with aligned thresholds.
III. Change Management
- Support VIP Programs delivery in specific sub Category, coordinating SC aspects and leading specific projects to achieve category targets.
- Support network optimisation projects to ensure future readiness and cost competitiveness on the long term.
- Experience in either R&D / Plan / Make / Source with awareness on the principles of the others
- Project management Skills
- Data management/ analytical skills
- Vocal, capable of communication to all levels and able to adapt the message to the audience involved
- Pro-active behavior (anticipate rather than reactive)
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Influencing skills
- Convincing others
- MBO / HBO / WO, personality is important - selfstarter
- 3- 5 years of work experience
- English must
Nice to have:
- Engineering / Technical background
- Finance / Quality in Innovation for Manufacturing
- Understanding of the materials conversion processes
- SAP PLM – Interspec Skills
Sign up for new opportunities